The Brew Bucket was the very first product we ever invented. Essentially we were home brewers sick of the fact that there were no affordable quality 304 stainless steel fermenters on the market. It’s no secret that stainless steel is the superior material for sanitary fermentation. You don’t see your local craft brewery fermenting in plastic for a reason. Stainless is more sanitary than plastic and safer than glass.
The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off flavor yeast contact during fermentation, and allows the yeast to concentrate for a clean transfer.
All sizes of brew buckets fit nicely into standard chest freezers for convenient temp controlled fermentation.
- 13 litre total volume
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Conical bottom!
- Counter-top fermenting
- Stackable - save space
- Split your batches
- Or just make small batches
- Great for meads and ciders
- Great for wine
- Great home brew sized yeast brink
- Features similar to Brew Bucket
- Half-size version of standard Bucket
- Stopper - included
- Food grade silicone lid gasket - included
- 3/8" ball valve with hose barb - included
- Rotatable racking arm - included
- Silicone base bottom - included
- 21cm bottom width/ 27cm top width / 38cm height
We recommend adding the Essentials Kit when purchasing the Mini Brew Bucket.
We Also Recommend
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category