Ss Brewtech out to design our line of Jacketed Brite Tanks by taking the same robust material thickness, finishing standards, and glycol jacketing as our Pro Brite Tanks, then scaled them down to popular pilot and nano-brewery sizes. It was also important to them to borrow popular cues from the Jacketed Unitanks such as a lower stiffener shelf plate, and square tube leg design.
They also carried over our popular Zwickle style sampling valve, sleeved thermowell port, and analog thermometer. Then added a pro carb stone along with a CIP port and accessory arm. Instead of incorporating a cumbersome off-the-shelf monster manway, it was decided to go with the familiar TC standard and their own proprietary TC lid cap and gasket system that prevents the gasket from inadvertently falling into the tank when removing the lid cap. The end result is line of Jacketed Brite Tanks strikes the perfect balance of pro performance in a smaller package.
- Pro Construction: 3 mm inner wall, 2 mm dimpled glycol jacket, 1.5 mm outer wall
- Sidewall glycol jackets
- Lid cap includes a combination 3" port and 17 PSI PRV
- Sanitary pressure gauge
- Zwickle style sampling valve and analog thermometer
- 1/2" NPT glycol inlet and outlet ports with internal jacket tie
- 316 SS carbstone with valve
- Silicone sight glass
- Sleeved RTD port with probe included
- 4 MM lower stiffener plate with adjustable feet
- 3.5 bbl - 38" Wide x 61" Height
More From This Category