Our Unitanks are fermenters made for ambitious homebrewers and small breweries. As part of the Brewtools identity, we've explored new techniques and solutions. This has resulted in a series of high end fermentation tanks with new features and a lot of possibilities.
- Our PureBlast™ surface inside and out which eliminate the use of wax and polishing compounds and does not require passivation.
- Cooling jacket in the vertical walls offers efficient cooling without the hassle of cleaning a spiral.
- Many options for connecting accessories like sensors, heaters, carb. stones and other accessories.
- Pressure rated for 2 bar / 30 PSI.
- 8" TC port on top for easy access.
- 2" TC dump and racking valves.
Our Unitanks are designed and manufactured with special attention to safety and quality.
They are tested and certified according to the requirements for PED 2014/68/EU by a third party.
- Low height w/o acc.: 83 cm
- Max height w/o acc.: 103 cm
- Packaging size: 85 (h) x 52 (w) x 52 (d) cm
- Net weight: 38 Kg
- Gross weight: 44.6 Kg
- Tank diameter (inside): 40 cm
- Gross volume: 51 litre
- Max rec. volume: 40 litre
- Min rec. volume: 20 litre
- Volume, cone: 12 litre
- Material: 1.5mm stainless steel (SS304)
- Operating pressure: 1.0 bar / 15 PSI
- Max pressure: 2.0 bar / 30 PSI
Compatible with Ss Brewtech FTSs kits.