Ss Brewtech Pressurized Transfer Connection
- 304 Stainless Steel
- For pressurized transfers
- Universal - use on any 1.5" TC flange
- No need for pressure gauge!
- Pressure relief valve integrated to fitting!
- Valve releases at 2-2.5 psi
- 3/8" hose barb
- Perfect for "pushing beer" to kegs!
- Does not come with TC Gasket or Clamp
Posted by Craig on 1st Sep 2019
Having read about closed transfers I wanted to try this myself. The SS Brewtech fitting works just as described. I have connected it to a soda stream bottle with small regulator in my fermenting fridge. This also allows me to add CO2 during the cold crash period where previously I had allowed air to enter when periodically removing the air lock as the fermenter contents contracted as they cooled. My only gripe is the size of the barbed connection. I would have preferred an 8mm x 4mm hose connection since this is all I use for gas and beer.