A stable mash temp is one of the most important elements of the brewing process. Our InfuSsion Mash Tun is the perfect choice for brewer’s looking to upgrade their aging plastic cooler. It’s built to last, made exclusively of 304 stainless steel and designed for those who want professional grade equipment and features for their home brewery. The double walled construction with injected high density foam insulation is incredible at mitigating temp loss and holding temperatures stable throughout the duration of a typical mash rest.
Subtle pro level features like a 5° sloped floor with center drain, zero deadspace design, etched volume markings, integrated thermowell, thermometer, and the ability to incorporate mash recirculation results in the most thoroughly engineered and efficient mash tun available to homebrewers.
The 20 gal version of the InfuSsion Mash Tun comes equipped with a recirculation bulkhead which allows you to add optional accessories such as the vorlauf attachment or a recirculation manifold. Furthermore, the included manometer provides the brewer with a visual representation of the pressure difference above and below the false bottom to monitor lautering performance and potentially avoid a stuck sparge.
- NO DEAD SPACE! Conical bottom with drain
- MANOMETER FOR MEASURING DP !!!
- RE-CIRCULATION PORT !
- Foam insulated lid for heat retention
- Can not direct fire heat with burner
- Hang lid on either handle
- Silicone handles for safety
- Internal volume markings starting at 2 gallon
- Electrically etched volume markings
- Volume markings in both gals / liters
- Includes false bottom w/silicone gasket!
- Includes thermowell
- Includes precision LCD thermometer (NEW)
- Includes high quality 304 Ss 3 piece ball valve
- Dimensions: 19.5" Width x 23" Height (body only)
- Add 4" to width for both handles
- Add 3" to height for the lid / handle
- PICTURE THUMBNAILS ARE 10 GAL MODEL
- Patent pending
Customers also viewed