This is the New Dual Stage Heat and Chill Kit from Ss Brewtech
Chill your beer in the summer and warm your beer in the winter! Use a chill water source when it's hot or warmed water if it's cold! Temperature control during fermentation is one of the most significant contributors to the flavor of our beers, yet it all too often gets overlooked. Now with the FTSs temperature control package and either a Brewbucket or Chronical, you can maintain perfect fermenting temps all year. This particular unit is designed specifically to work with the 7 gallon 26.6 litre Chronical Conical.
Brewers typically have limited the styles of beers they produced to the varying temperatures of the seasons. The system is elegant and engineered, yet it stays true to the heart and soul of us home brewers. The FTSs uses a precision digital temperature controller in combination with a 304 stainless steel immersion chiller. The digital controller constantly monitors your beer’s temperature and will activate the circulation pump (which, by the way, is quieter than a mouse) to hold the fermentation temperature at your predetermined set point. You can perform lagering or cold crashing also! You supply the chill water source, which can be as simple as ice water in a cooler or as involved as glycol from a chiller’s reservoir. We supply the rest of the system. As long time fellow home brewers, this is a system we know many of you have been dreaming about for a long time: advanced temperature control for the beers you make at an affordable price.
- Custom lid w/ 304 SS immersion chiller coil
- Pro grade (super quiet) submersible pump
- 240 v power supply Australian Certified
- 304 SS weldless lid mounted thermowell
- Tailored neoprene insulation jacket
- Digital temperature controller Dual Stage
- Custom Heat Wrap
Required from you:
- Any type of cooler where you will add water and ice, or frozen jugs, to cool. You will submerse the included pump in the water.
- A Chronical Fermentor, FE810