|Expected release date is April 2016|
This fermenter has several features you should compare to competitive offerings including a domed lid with a 3" TC port on the top, a standard fitted FTSs chiller coil that installs inside the fermenter body (not the lid), included /custom tailored neoprene insulation jacket, a standard/included sampling valve, internal electrically etched gallon markings, rotating racking arm (included), custom designed butterfly valves, a perforated stainless steel shelf on the bottom of the legs (for storage / blow off bucket), and like all of our fermenters the 1 bbl will come with a beautiful polished finish that would look at home in a museum or art gallery let alone your brewery. These are gorgeous pieces of craftsmanship. So whether you just drink lots of beer and are giving away a bunch to the neighborhood or whether you are running a nano-brewing op and need some additional capacity bolted on , we think you should take a good look at our fermenter against the other offerings out there.
- 41 Gallons / 2.4 Gal headspace in lid (155 Llitres / 9 litres headspace in lid)
- Certified food grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Custom Ss squeeze trigger butterfly valves
- 3" TC port on lid/ top for dry hopping/CIP
- Includes 3" TC clamp, gasket, 3" TC cap
- 3" cap on lid includes: hole for airlock / blow off
- Optional Stainless Steel blow-off cane (shown)
- Optional 3" TC CIP attachment
- Standard sampling valve included with unit
- 304 Ss chiller coil weldlessly mounts inside unit!
- Chiller coil is included standard in the kit !
- Neoprene insulation jacket standard in kit!
- Allows you to retain domed lid for transfers
- 1.5" TC flanges on racking/ dump ports
- Rotatable TC racking arm included
- Comes w/ weldless thermowell
- Includes LCD temp gage
- Sanitary welds and beautiful polish finish
- Brewer's grade silicone gaskets
- Electrically etched (not painted) volume markings
- Volume markings in both gals / liters
- Built-in slotted stainless shelf (bottom of legs)
- Shelf good for storage, blow-off vessel, etc
- Threaded inserts on leg bottoms (3/8")
- Optional / available casters
- Product dimensions (feet to top lid): 121cm H x56cm W
- Box dimensions: 47"H x 26" W (box is shorter than product because lid ships upside down nested into top of fermenter body)
- DOES NOT INCLUDE FTSs temp controller, water pump, power supply, tubing. Only includes a neoprene insulating jacket and chiller coil. We will have a new FTSs kit listed on the site soon specially for the BME Chronicals