Ss Brewtech’s flagship fermenter: The Chronical. Designed with the same focus on features, flawless construction, and frugal price tag as the BrewBucket, but stepped up in every way!
The Chronical has a full 60° cone, terminating in a Full Port 1.5” opening, making dumping trub through the included elbow and ball valve a breeze! Sanitary TIG welded fittings insure years of rustless contamination free brewing! A Rotating Racking Arm (patent pending) is set halfway up the cone, allowing for the racking of trub free beer, regardless of how high your trub reaches.
A weldless thermowell allows for easy temperature monitoring and control. Add the Ss Brewtech Digital Tempertature unit for precise measurement.
Lid is easy to remove, and sealed in place with a molded silicone gasket. Full capacity to the rim of fermenter is 49 litres, and with domed lid and a blowoff setup , ferments can go cleanly! Laser Etched Gallon and litre Markers inside denote what volume of brew you are working with. Eight spring-loaded Lid Clamps hold the lid in place, confirming that your Chronical is airtight, and can be pressurized up ta max of 5 PSI for easy transfers.
Sturdy Stainless Legs keep your beer off the ground, and allow for clean and easy access to racking and dump valves. We mentioned these legs are sturdy, and we meant it. They are designed to hold the weight of multiple Chronicals, stacked on top of each other!
An expansive features list like this normally carries an equally hefty price tag, but the Chronical is designed with economics in mind. At under $800, this piece of fermenting beauty is a steal for the quality and features included.
- Certified Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- 49 litre Capacity (w/o lid)
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting
- NEW weldless thermowell (included)
- 1.5” Tri-Clamp Fittings (lid, side, bottom)
- Molded Silicone Gasket for airtight Lid seal.
- Pressure relief valve included
- Eight Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold Lid in place
- Pressurizeable upto 5 PSI for Transfers
- Electrically etched (not painted) gallon and litre markings
- TIG Sanitary Welds - Easy to Clean, Long-lasting!
- 91 cm from feet to very top of lid / 37 cm wide
Pressurized beer transfers using Chronical fermenters. Pushing beer from a conical fermenter into a keg with CO2 is easy, but proper steps must be taken in order to transfer beer safely under pressure. Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KegOutlet?sub_confirmation=1
Pressurized Tr...Pressurized beer transfers using Chronical fermenters. Pushin...
Customers also viewed