What really sets this boil kettle apart from the rest is the first ever integrated trub dam and pick-up tube assembly that we've designed into the back of the 304 Ss 1/2" ball valve (3pc). We thought it would be cool to help brewers pull off a more efficient whirlpool before transferring their wort out to their fermenter. And with a few beers and a little stroke of hopped up genius (pun intended!) we came up with what will go down in home brewing history as a pretty clever little solution to what is a pretty important part of the brewing process! Other features include robust triclad bottom, silicone grab handles, internal gallon markings, and strong riveted handles!
- 304 SS 3 PIECE BALL VALVE (1/2") INCLUDED
- PICK-UP TUBE / TRUB DAM INCLUDED
- TRANSFER OUT CLEARER WORT
- Comes as shown in top pic / thumbnail
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 Stainless
- 53 Gallons total volume (200 litres)
- 1.2 x 1.0 height to width ratio
- Triclad bottom - no scorching!
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched volume markings
- Weldless fittings
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Hang lid on side handles
- Optional bimetal thermometer
- Optional coupling for thermometer
- Optional whirlpool fitting coming soon!
- Optional false bottom
- Dimensions: 28.3" H x 23.6" W
- Patent pending
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed