- 304 SS 3 PIECE BALL VALVE (1/2") INCLUDED
- PICK-UP TUBE / TRUB DAM INCLUDED
- TRANSFER OUT CLEARER WORT
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 Stainless
- 31.1 Gallons total volume (114 Litres)
- 1.2 x 1.0 height to width ratio
- Triclad bottom - no scorching!
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched gallon markings - start@3 gals!
- Thermometer port positioned at 9 gal level
- Weldless fittings
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Hang lid on side handles
- Optional bimetal thermometer
- Optional coupling for thermometer
- Optional whirlpool fitting coming soon!
- Optional false bottom
- Dimensions: 60.1cm H x 50cm W
- Patent pending
Posted by Leighton on 18th Aug 2020
I have brewed using keggles for a year or so with one SS brewtech 80L kettle. I was getting good results and explained to my Wife the cons of the keggle and she said get more SS equipment. It looks great and is easy to clean and i can make 100 lite batch in a brew day and have more time with the family.