Ss Brewtech Brew Kettle 10 - Brewmaster Edition
With the Ss Brew Kettle Brewmaster Edition we've taken what we've learned designing and manufacturing pro brewing equipment and scaled it down for home brewers.
With features such as a rotatable racking arm, and a sight glass integrated into the 3-piece ball valve, allow the brewer to monitor and minimize trub pickup during knockout. In addition, the all new dish bottom with integrated fire box is designed to increase surface area by 50% and channel the flow of heat for faster boiling times. Coupled with a tangential inlet for more effective whirlpool action and trub collection. All TC fittings are fully sanitary welded, and like all of our brewing equipment, built with the highest quality 304 stainless steel and craftsmanship available on the market today.
- Heavy duty 1.2 mm 304 Stainless Steel
- 12 Gallons 45 litre total volume
- 3 pc ball valve with integrated SIGHT GLASS!
- Rotatable racking arm
- Tangential whirlpool port
- Dished bottom concentrates trub/faster boil
- Sanitary welded TC fittings
- Whirlpool and Thermometer TC ports capped
- Single layer bottom (no induction)
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched volume markings (start at 2 gals!)
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Hang lid on side handles
- Boil kettle, NOT for use as mash tun
- Great for 5 gallon batches
- Patents Pending
- Not for induction burners
Included in box:
- Kettle, lid
- 3 pc ball valve w/ sight glass,
- racking arm,
- 1.5" TC caps (for whirlpool and thermometer ports),
- TC clamps (3),
- all required o-rings / TC gaskets,
- quick reference guide,
- complementary Ss logo drink coasters.
NOT INCLUDED: whirlpool fitting and ball valve (for whirlpool) , TC thermometer, hose barb, or silicone tubing.