A properly controlled fermentation temperature is critical to producing quality beer. The Fermentation Temperature Stabilization System (FTSs) is the result of many napkin sketches and applying thermodynamics to advanced brewing practices. The system is elegant in it’s simplicity yet incredibly efficient.
The FTSs² uses a precision temperature controller that constantly monitors the temperature of your fermentation to within 1° of its set point. When the temperature of your beer rises by over 1° the system kicks in and circulates your chill source liquid through the chiller coil until temperature is stabilized. The FTSs² system also incorporates a heating pad so if temperature of your beer drops the controller will activate the system to gently warm the beer back up to the controller’s set point.
- Fermentation Temp Stabilization System (FTSs)
- Chill from 0.5-2 degrees F per minute*
- Custom lid w/ 304 Ss single immersion chiller coil!
- 304 Ss weldless lid mounted thermowell
- Digital temperature controller (C and F Display) Dual Control
- Accurately monitor/control temps!
- Pro grade submersible pump
- Does not include Tubing
- 110-240V power supply (global use) Aust Approved
- Tailored neoprene insulation jacket!
- Custom Heat Pad
- You supply the chill water source
- Fermenter not included
Others Also Bought
More From This Category