A properly controlled fermentation temperature is critical to producing quality beer. The Fermentation Temperature Stabilization System (FTSs) is the result of many napkin sketches and applying thermodynamics to advanced brewing practices. The system is elegant in it’s simplicity yet incredibly efficient.
The FTSs uses a precision temperature controller that constantly monitors the temperature of your fermentation to within 1° of its set point. When the temperature of your beer varies by over 1° the system kicks in and circulates your chill source liquid through the chiller coil until temperature is stabilized.
Your chill source can be as simple as a cooler with ice or as sophisticated as our Ss Glycol Chiller. Alternatively if you need to warm your beer, the system is capable of circulating warm water through the coil to bring temperatures up. If your setup requires temperatures to be corrected both up and down, check out our FTSs² Chilling and Heating system!
- For Brewmaster Edition Chronicals and Ss Brite Tanks
- Do not buy for standard edition Chronicals (BME only)
- Digital temp controller (displays both C/F)
- Pro grade submersible pump
- 110-240V (global use) 3A power supply
- 12 feet of 3/8" vinyl tubing
- Neoprene jacket, chiller coil, thermowell, FTSs lid not included
- Fermentation Temp Stabilization System (FTSs)
- Chill from 0.5-2 degrees F per minute*
- Accurately monitor/control temps!
Fermenter/Brite tank not included.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category