Brewtools F150 Unitank
|Expected release date is 1st May 2021|
Our Unitanks are fermenters made for ambitious homebrewers and small breweries. As part of the Brewtools identity, we've explored new techniques and solutions. This has resulted in a series of high end fermentation tanks with new features and a lot of possibilities.
- Our PureBlast™ surface inside and out which eliminate the use of wax and polishing compounds and does not require passivation.
- Cooling jacket in the vertical walls offers efficient cooling without the hassle of cleaning a spiral.
- Many options for connecting accessories like sensors, heaters, carb. stones and other accessories.
- Pressure rated for 2 bar / 30 PSI
- 8" TC port on top for easy access.
- 2" TC dump and racking valves.
Our Unitanks are designed and manufactured with special attention to safety and quality.
They are tested and certified according to the requirements for PED 2014/68/EU by a third party.
- Low height w/o acc.: 127 cm
- Max height w/o acc.: 147 cm
- Packaging size: 130 (h) x 60 (w) x 60 (d) cm
- Net weight: 56.0 kg
- Gross weight: 61.9 kg
- Tank diameter (inside): Ø50 cm
- Gross volume: 150 litre
- Max rec. volume: 140 litre
- Min rec. volume: 45 litre
- Volume, cone: 24 litre
- Material: 1.5mm stainless steel (SS304)
- Operating pressure: 1.0 bar / 15 PSI
- Max pressure: 2.0 bar / 30 PSI