When we began designing the 1 bbl Brewhouse we knew we didn't want to simply scale up our home equipment line. Instead, we took everything we've learned designing, operating, and executing full size professional brewhouses around the country and scaled it down. The result of this approach is a professional grade nano brewhouse with no equal. Engineering better beer. That's what we do.
Patent Pending Valve Tree
Drawing from the brewer-centric design of our pro brewhouses lead us to the key design feature of this system, the valve tree. Placing all the critical process valves in one central location makes the brew day intuitive and enjoyable. The control panel is a scaled down version from our larger pro brewhouses. The entire brewhouse is built upon a network of sanitary welded and fully hard pipped TC connections. The integral hard piping matched with a fully welded frame provides a fit and finish never before seen in a 1 bbl brewhouse.
Milled False Bottom & Grain-Out
You won't find a punched false bottom on any of the professional brewhouses we design, and we felt there was no place for one on the nano brewhouse. The precision milled false bottom allows for a faster vorlauf, clearer run off, and mitigates the risk of a stuck sparge. The pro inspired grain-out door allows for quick and easy clean up. Tip and dump, or scooping grain from the top of a mash tun are a thing of the past.
- Full Sanitary Hard Piping with our Patent Pending Valve Tree
- Milled Plate False Bottom with Grain Out Door
- Rotatable Kettle pick-up tube
- Electric heating elements for HLT, RIMS, and Internal Calandria
- Frame-Mounted Chugger Max Sanitary Pumps and Plate Heat Exchanger
The other details:
- 3 heating elements (Boil Kettle, HLT, and RIMS)
- Internal Calandria around Boil heating elements
- Tangential whirlpool port
- Stainless hard pipping throughout with valve tree
- Perlick Style sampling valve
- Detachable CIP arm
- Sparge ring
- Combo Vorlauf/Strike water fill port
- Dedicated underlet leg
- Proportional heating element control with Omron PID Controllers combined with dynamic voltage adjustability
- Main control panel with HLT, Mash, Kettle, and heat exchanger temp readouts
- Dedicated pump control switches
- Dual cart mounted electrical service panels
- Ships fully assembled and ready to brew
- Includes both casters and stainless feet
- 1 bbl final batch size
- 20% kettle headspace
- 2.5mm kettle wall thickness
- 2B Mill Finish
- 1” process piping
- 1” ID butterfly valves, sight glasses, and TC gaskets
- 1 Square Meter Heat Exchanger surface area
- 74" width x 51" height x 40" depth
400v Three Phase - 50 amp Dedicated Circuit- Typically available only in industrial and heavy commercial buildings. More powerful than Single Phase.
If you are unsure, check with your utility provider to verify the type of electrical service that is available at your location.
THIS REQUIRES A QUAILIFIED ELECTRIAN TO INSTALL PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE INSTALL OR ELECTRICAL SUPPLY.
We are only selling this as a commercial product at this stage due to support required.
2020 Release Date Allocated Orders Only
Others Also Bought
More From This Category